Monday 12 January 2015

big jump


i was still strapped in my seat when i saw the rain started drenching the kajang town. i leaned forward, resting my face in my hands and thinking about the new things id be bombarded with today as a form 4 student, in the school ive been going since std 1. my dad stopped the car. i got a little bit excited and nervous at that moment. well, normal people would usually go to their friends once their parents dropped them at school but not me. i had to line up with some of my friends at the front gate, waiting for our turns to write our names as the late comers lol k as what other schools would do on their first day, we did the same thingwe started off by hearing our cocky principle rambling about.....err sorry i never really gave a damn about anything she said, so i really cant recall anything lol mengantuk doh bangun awal k anyways today was so much worse than i expected. those smart people in my class are not helping at all. theyre making my self esteem goes from 0% to -27% every time. they keep making me feel as though im not eligible to be in a sc streamed class! can u feEL THE PRESSURE?!

sigh

first day of school had been so busy already and yet i can still update this shit. i bet yall could smell this years scents of busyness too as they permeate in every crevice of ur keypads loooool k u see, ive been teased with the taste of hell since i started my life as a secondary school student. everything has been changing drastically since then. they made me practice what they are not going to ask again tomorrow. the things i learnt mean absolutely nothing now. everything is being thrown away, like slow death, im starting to laugh at how stupid i was for not studying the form 4 syllabus from the start. i swear this years syllabus is so culture shocking man. however, i believe that along the way as im learning more and more each day, ill find myself answering the shits i never knew existed. i know in time, i would definitely get better. yep altho i know somehow, sometime in the future, all these wouldnt mean so much. but nvm, everyone will suffer this utmost degree of suffering eventually.

im telling yall; it requires a great deal of expertise to deal with these drastic of changes ceh im talking as if ive lived for 765 years